I offer faux wood grain painting services for a variety of applications.
Some of the services listed below will require that you be local to Seattle. While I have traveled to paint for clients, I prefer to first see if I have a student or colleague in your area who can handle the work.
Pricing is on a case by case basis since no two projects are alike. I can’t bid projects until I know the full scope of the work including design and other details.
There’s an old business axiom that goes something like this:
“Pick any two: Low cost, quick turnaround or high quality.”
Idea being that any one of those options cancels out one of the other. I avoid this problem by not offering two of them: Low quality or rock bottom price.
If you want world class graining that blows minds and gets people talking, and you want it done in a timely manner at a competitive, reasonable price, I’m your man.
Auto dashboards and trim, motorcycle gas tanks and fenders… Woodies, exterior car panels, trim, rims… I tend to charge less than most of the alternatives for restoration and custom work.
For auto painting work, please carefully answer each of the following questions in the form below.
- Where are you located?
- What is the make and model of the car you want grained?
- Do you know what you want in a wood type? I can do an original factory look or something much more realistic.
- Total number of pieces to be grained?
- The graining process starts with bare or primed metal. Will the pieces arrive stripped of rust and old paint, or will I be doing that?
- Will the pieces be filled and sanded to auto body specs?
- Will you be having the clear coat done, or will I? Some want to do it/have it done themselves so it matches other parts or the cars exterior.
- Finally, when would you like to get started on your project?
I look forward to working with you.