“I tried for YEARS to learn this art…
I’d seen realistic faux wood in Europe and in some high end homes, but could NOT find any worthwhile training.
My clients wanted woodgrain doors, cabinets… but I just didn’t have the confidence to take those jobs.
A buddy showed me his woodgrain work and I was blown away!
He sent me a link to PerfectWoodgrain.com.
This site, these courses, helped transform my business from run-of-the-mill house painting to highly paid, expert decorating!”
~Allen T. Columbus, OH.
What you’ll learn in this course
Viewing this on a phone? Rotate for max width view of woods, please
Please be patient while images load
Faux wood paint tutorial for beginning (& experienced) grainers
✓ Create gorgeous, realistic faux wood projects of any kind
✓ New graining artists: Get a solid foundation to build upon
✓ Experienced grainers will gain a fresh, proven approach
- The skills you’ll get from American Black Walnut also apply to woods like Oak, Maple, Cherry and many more, making Walnut a great foundation for graining.
- Walnut, a gorgeous hardwood, highly sought after by designers and woodworkers is a favorite of professional faux finishers everywhere.
- This faux wood painting course will give you foundational knowledge for my more advanced courses.
- Not a beginner? You’ll get a unique, powerful perspective on creating faux wood and a valuable addition to your decorative painting toolbox. Or sign up for a more advanced course.
How you’ll get Faux Walnut painting skills
- Crystal clear, No guess work: Every detail of tool, brush and material use explained
- Hi-Res images and Step-By-Step Text
- Every stage is covered: From primer to gorgeous grain to final clear coats
- Faux wood paint color mixing demonstrated in video and careful instruction
- Highly desirable figure features like “curly” and “fiddle”
- Secrets of close-focus, highly detailed faux wood for mind bending realism
View your course on your laptop, desktop & tablet
PDF eBooks are the easiest to download, open and read.
Load the eBook on your iPad, Android tablet, Kindle Fire and Laptop for easy viewing in the studio or on the job.
The eBook features active links from the Table of Contents to each lesson and back again for quick, easy navigation.
ZERO risk 60 day no-hassle guaranty
I’ve worked very hard to make sure that these courses get results, and my students agree.
That being said, the eBook comes with a full 60-day money-back guaranty.
If you’re disappointed for any reason, just shoot me an email and we’ll part ways.
Full refund. No questions asked.
- Although I’m an artist and have worked in glazes prior to this, your system was so easy to follow and made this project a breeze!
Thanks again for your Perfect Woodgrain course. The step-by-step process was as if you were teaching me one-on-one."
~ Debra W. Faux Finisher specializing in historic home restoration"I’m really grateful to you for sharing your knowledge as I couldn’t have done it without your excellent books and videos!
- He has exposed the nitty gritty that all real craftsman want to know–not just the generic guidelines.
Additionally, he has showed willingness to personally help me one on one with any questions I’ve had and obstacles I’ve encountered. It is well worth the investment!”
~Christopher S. Cabinet reface and door restoration pro“Perfect Woodgrain lessons are by far the most detailed available
- and providing helpful information. Thank you Norman!"
~ Jordan W. Faux Finisher specializing in Faux Wood Doors"You have been so great at getting back to me..."This course paid for itself on my first project TIMES TEN!"~Mike T. Furniture repair expert
- I'm already working on my first wood grain dash."
~David R. Antique auto restoration hobbyist"This course rocks!"Great product, Great communication!"~Stacy T. Professional faux finisher
- "This guy is pure genius!I learned more about wood grain and colors from this artist than anyone or anywhere in my entire career in the film industry.
His instruction has been instrumental to the way I finish movie props that require faux wood.
I can vouch first hand that you'll take away more knowledge than you'll know what to do with.
Not trying to sound like an infomercial... just being totally honest! Thanks bro for all your hard work!"
~Ken P. Film set and prop designer
- ...many on faux wood graining. None compare to your generous lessons. Thank you Norman."
~Adam P. Expert grainer, high end trim and cabinet finisher, color matching master“I’ve obtained a small library on decorative painting…
Here’s what you get
✓ The Introduction to Faux Wood Painting Course
✓ Bonus: The Master List of Graining Tools & Brushes
✓ Bonus: The Ultimate Guide to Faux Wood Paint Colors
Over $85.00 in value
June 2022 LIMITED TIME Price: 9.00
By the way: As an Introduction to Faux Wood Painting student, I’ll send you updates at no charge when I make improvements to the course.