Faux wood paint tutorial for beginning (& experienced) grainers
Create gorgeous, realistic faux wood projects of any kind
|✅||New graining artists will get a solid foundation to build upon as you learn this fun, valuable art form|
|✅||Experienced grainers will gain new, valuable ideas & skills|
- The skills you’ll acquire from American Black Walnut also apply to woods like Oak, Maple, Cherry and many more, making this wood is a great foundation for graining.
- Walnut is a gorgeous hardwood, highly sought after by designers and woodworkers, so it’s a favorite of professional faux finishers everywhere.
- This faux wood painting course will give you foundational knowledge for my more advanced courses.
- Not a beginner? You’ll get a unique, powerful perspective on creating faux wood and a valuable addition to your decorative painting toolbox. Or sign up for a more advanced course.
What you’ll learn in this course
Viewing this on a phone? Rotate for max width view of woods, please
Please be patient while images load
How you’ll learn to paint faux Walnut
- Crystal clear, No guess work: Every detail of tool, brush and material use explained
- Hi-Res images and Step-By-Step Text
- Every stage is covered: From primer to gorgeous grain to final clear coats
- Faux wood paint color mixing demonstrated in video and careful instruction
- Highly desirable figure features like “curly” and “fiddle”
- Secrets of close-focus, highly detailed faux wood for mind bending realism
- Printable quick reference guide included for at-a-glance details on colors, tools and materials
View the Graining Course on your Laptop, Desktop and Tablet
PDF eBooks are the easiest to download, open and read.
Load the eBook on your iPad, Android tablet, Kindle Fire and Laptop for easy access in the studio or on the job.
This eBook is an in-depth learning tool that features a printable quick reference guide, showing all the tools, brushes and colors at a glance.
ZERO risk 60 day no-hassle guaranty
I’ve worked very hard to make sure that the Introduction to Faux Wood Painting Course gets results, and my students agree.
That being said, the eBook comes with a full 60-day money-back guaranty.
If you’re disappointed for any reason, just shoot me an email and we’ll part ways. Full refund. No questions asked.
“I’ve obtained a small library on decorative painting, many on faux wood graining. None compare to your generous lessons.
Thank you Norman.” ~Adam P.
“Normans lessons are by far the most detailed available.
He has exposed the nitty gritty that all real craftsman want to know–not just the generic guidelines.
It is well worth the investment!” ~Christopher S
Over $45.00 in value
Limited time introductory price: 9.99
By the way: As an Introduction to Faux Wood Painting student,
I’ll send you updates at no charge when I make improvements to the course.