I’ve helped thousands of people get graining skills
I can help you too
Get useful, FREE training when you click the option below that best describes you
Create gorgeous Faux Woodgrain that family, friends & paying clients rave about
PerfectWoodgrain is dedicated to faux finishing, faux wood painting, woodgrain for custom and antique automobiles, crafts, home improvement, interior design, furniture design and repair…
Please check out the blog, where you’ll find helpful articles, images of faux wood and more.
Now on Sale: Intro to Graining
- Although I’m an artist and have worked in glazes prior to this, your system was so easy to follow and made this project a breeze!
Thanks again for your Perfect Woodgrain course. The step-by-step process was as if you were teaching me one-on-one."
~ Debra W. Faux Finisher specializing in historic home restoration"I’m really grateful to you for sharing your knowledge as I couldn’t have done it without your excellent books and videos!
- He has exposed the nitty gritty that all real craftsman want to know–not just the generic guidelines.
Additionally, he has showed willingness to personally help me one on one with any questions I’ve had and obstacles I’ve encountered. It is well worth the investment!”
~Christopher S. Cabinet reface and door restoration pro“Perfect Woodgrain lessons are by far the most detailed available
- and providing helpful information. Thank you Norman!"
~ Jordan W. Faux Finisher specializing in Faux Wood Doors"You have been so great at getting back to me..."This course paid for itself on my first project TIMES TEN!"~Mike T. Furniture repair expert
- I'm already working on my first wood grain dash."
~David R. Antique auto restoration hobbyist"This course rocks!"Great product, Great communication!"~Stacy T. Professional faux finisher
- "This guy is pure genius!I learned more about wood grain and colors from this artist than anyone or anywhere in my entire career in the film industry.
His instruction has been instrumental to the way I finish movie props that require faux wood.
I can vouch first hand that you'll take away more knowledge than you'll know what to do with.
Not trying to sound like an infomercial... just being totally honest! Thanks bro for all your hard work!"
~Ken P. Film set and prop designer
- ...many on faux wood graining. None compare to your generous lessons. Thank you Norman."
~Adam P. Expert grainer, high end trim and cabinet finisher, color matching master“I’ve obtained a small library on decorative painting…